• Standard boom has a reach of 22 feet, with other configurations available for a reach of up to 29 feet.
• Hose routing eliminates tearing, double nylon pads for smooth extension and virtually no wear.
• Electric thumb swith on joystick, and selector valve mounted on boom.
•The Elite comes standard with a well protected electric collar for true continuous rotation, without twisting cumbersome wires.
• The finely tuned monoblock control valves are the key to the smoothness of operation and precision of control on the ELITE. Its double gear pump makes simultaneous functions easy. The 3000 psi hydraulic system provides high lifting capacity using smaller and lighter components and reduces heat generation.
• Quick-connect test ports are standard on each valve. The hose routing from the control was considered to minimize friction and simplify servicing. Access to valve adjustments is easy.
• The ELITE continuous rotation uses a heavy-duty Rotobec eight port hydraulic oil manifold. The manifold spool is made of cast iron and the inside of the steel barrel is chrome plated for extended trouble-free life. The inverted mounting of the manifold brings the barrel above the slewing ring for better hose routing and maintenance. Lock valves on stabilizers are standard and located inside the column for component protection and accessibility.
• The ELITE high swing torque is provided by an axial piston motor mounted on a double stage gear-box. The tempered steel pinion is machined directly onto the gear-box shaft to minimize play and wear. The gear-box position is adjustable to correct the play between pinion and slewing ring teeth.
• The ELITE operator seat is highly comfortable even for extended working hours. The joystick controls are calibrated for smoothness and precision. Their direct mounting to the valves minimizes components and wear. A rubber boot provides protection against rust. A joystick mounted thumb-switch controls the telescoping section. Two levers allow simultaneous and independent operation of stabilizers. A rocker pedal controls swing and slewing ring lubrication can be done from operator station while swinging.
• The stabilizers were moved outward 2" on each side to increase stability by 5% to 7%.
• Lighter floor
• The new design makes the overall loader 50 lb lighter.
• Wide 16" ladder
• Wider step area
• Additional handle on loader head for 3 point stand at all times